Malaysia and India to accomplish things by working together in one accord and together not just a little but together a lot more can be achieved. Perhaps this was one unanimous oath between India and Malaysia. A promising future can create a world of opportunities and enhance a better understanding. This indicates the prolific visit of the Malaysian Prime Minister to India, announced that his government will by all means wave all visa fees for Indians making it to the host country Malaysia.
Now a multiple entry e-visit visa will make it viable for you to travel to Malaysia, South Thailand, Singapore and also Indonesia for Indian tourists. This awesome opportunity can be availed online and at a turnaround time of 48 hours the application will be processed. The visa will be issued for a 15 days stay. This new scheme will enhance more incoming tourists to Malaysia compared to the previous year’s 540,530 arrivals.
Malaysia has lot more to offer, best good infrastructure, and affordability. The food would serve very palatable taste bud. The culture is a strong mix of multi diversified roots. Besides being a shopper’s paradise the country is friendly and you would feel welcomed even if you will be a first time visitor.
There a few quick requirements if you would like to make use of this golden opportunity may it be online or offline. And 30 days prior to your scheduled plan you are advised to apply for the visa. And this opportunity is exclusively made available for Indian passport holders as if for now.
Online application requirements
* Duly filled application form, Scheme type 1 visa form
* Confirmed two way tickets
* Valid passport for at least 6 months and scanned pages of the first and last page
* 2 colour passport photographs scanned with a matte finish and plain back ground as per visa regulations
* Evidence of accommodation
* A bank statement for the last 6 months with steady savings
* If dependent children would be accompanying on this trip their respective birth certificates
* A copy of the purpose of visit
Offline Application requirements
* Original passport with a validity of 9 months
* Confirmed two way ticket evidence
* The visa application duly signed by the applicant
* 2 photographs with a matte finish and plain background
* Cover letter stating the purpose of visit
* A bank statement for the last 6 months with steady savings minimum of Rs 45,000 per traveller is mandate.
* If you are employed details of salary pay slips
* If you are retired proof of retirement
* If you are a student a leave sanction letter
Above all with the visa fees waived off for Indians an absolutely win-win situation for Indians. India being a reliable and top source to market for Malaysia. This gateway would enhance tourism in the country making it a grand tourist channel. If history culture and diversity can do so much good lot more is yet to come all you have do is pack your bags and just wait for 48 hours to be issued the unprecedented gateway to make it to multi-mystical Malaysia.